It’s Friday, which means it’s time for Link Love! This weekend, we’re looking forward to Easter. We love Easter traditions, which for us includes dressing up, dyeing and decorating eggs. Still, we’re always looking for fun new ideas and recipes for Easter to add to our celebration, and the blogosphere didn’t let us down this year! Check out the list below to see the cool and creative ideas we found around the web (we’re especially excited about having an Easter cocktail this year!)
– This recipe from The Pioneer Woman isn’t a classic Easter recipe. But hey, it’s an egg in a basket!
– We love decorating eggs, and Momtastic’s ideas are fresh and fab.
– Eggy Easter cocktails sound delicious to us. And Easter wine pairings? Sign us up for that one, too!
– Apparently, when it comes to deciding (and keeping!) the faith, mom usually wins.
– We can’t help but love the most sugary recipe for Easter we could find.