When visiting this Website, you may be asked questions the answers to which are collected on an aggregate basis (i.e., the answers will not be stored in a manner that identifies them with you personally) and these questions will be identified as such on this Website. In all other instances, you should assume that we will track any information you provide on a personally identifiable basis.
When you register and/or set up an profile enter a sweepstakes or contest, complete a survey on this Website, we might use the contact information provided to provide you with content from our site, announce special offers, services and other announcements from our Website or our selected business partners. You may, at any time, elect to remove yourself from these emails. Additionally, we might request you to elect to receive information and updates from our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, advertisers and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests or sweepstakes. The Company may use the information you provide when registering to fulfill prizes, which may include disclosure to third party entities that assist with such fulfillment, and for other marketing and promotional purposes related to the contests or sweepstakes as disclosed on the rules applicable to a particular contest or sweepstakes.
We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use return email to send you other information. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose.
In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, the Company may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from this Website, our servers log your IP address and certain other information, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, data/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, the automatically-collected data will not reveal to us any personally identifiable information about you.
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
• We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
• We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g., delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfill that order. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
• We may arrange for selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
• Information that you post on or through the public areas of this Website (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups, blogs) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of this Website are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
• In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
• We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g., the administration of a marketing campaign).
• We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of this Website.
Our policies and procedures limit access to personal information to those with a business reason to know such information. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot represent, warrant, or guarantee that communications between you and us, or personal information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, loss, misuse, or alterations. The Company disclaims liability for personal information submitted through this Website. Users are hereby advised that they submit such personal information at their own risk.
We use a third party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Website. This company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisement about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third party advertiser may place or recognize unique “cookie” on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know choices about not having this information used by this third party company, please visithttp://www.doubleclick.ney/us/corporate/privacy.
You may request that we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information, or ask us to remove your information or correct any inaccuracies in such personal data by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable time.
This Website may include a referral service that allows you to tell a friend about this Website or certain content on this Website by submitting your friend’s name and email address to us. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit this Website. The Company stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us email@example.com request that we remove this information from our database.
Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. The servers that make this Website available worldwide are located in the United States of America. All matters relating to this Website are governed by the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States of America and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.